Discover Carnival Cruise Lines
About Carnival Cruise Lines
Carnival Cruise Lines prides itself on delivering fun, memorable vacations to guests by offering a wide array of quality cruises which present outstanding value for the money. Taking to the seas with more than 20 ships in our fleet, we adopt an attitude of fun, and our passengers also exude this quality. Carnival Cruise Lines provides vacation experiences for 3.6 million travelers per year. Our ships feature activities for all age groups and interest levels -- everything from splashing around at Carnival WaterWorks or unwinding at Spa Carnival.
Carnival Cruise Lines At-A-Glance
Hey there, fun person. As you might have guessed, we’re Carnival. We’re all about fun for all and all for fun. And if you’re a fun person, you’re not alone – last year, we took over 3.6 million fun folks to awesome places. After all, our 20+ ships are all designed with maximum funnage* in mind. From the top of the twisty turvy waterslide to the cute little towel animal waiting for you in your stateroom, we want to create a vacation experience so awesome it makes your other memories jealous.
*Not a real word ... yet. We’re working on it.
Did You Know?
- The Bahamas are an archipelago made up of over 700 islands and islets, some of which you’ll explore on our cruises. If you go to The Bahamas, of course.
- Every year, cabin stewards on CARNIVAL TRIUMPH® place more than 2 million individual pieces of chocolate on guests’ pillows, and create more than 548,000 towel animals.
- Guests on board CARNIVAL SPLENDOR® indulge in 15,000-plus massages, nearly 8,000 facials, and some 2,000 personal fitness consultations in the Cloud 9 Spa (SM).
- We really love fun facts.
- Carnival’s Chocolate Melting Cake is a must have!
- Carnival offers 3, 4 and 5 day short cruises. So you can take an amazing vacation without taking all your vacation days. That’s fun. And that’s a fact.
- We’re impressed you’re still reading this.
- In just one year, guests on CARNIVAL PRIDE® will consume nearly 90 metric tons of pineapple.
- People who read fun facts are 193.532% more fun than people who don’t. We’re 53.64% sure we didn’t make that number up.