Discover Viking River Cruises
Top Reasons to Cruise on Viking River Cruises
- Viking River Cruises is the most award-winning river cruise line, receiving recognition by respected publications and organizations representing both consumers and the travel trade. Even more importantly, Viking has consistently received better than a 99% satisfaction rating by its guests.
- With Viking, you unpack just once and relax in your comfortable, elegant river-view stateroom. Experience new scenery all day, every day as you are carried effortlessly to exciting new destinations.
- Viking chefs prepare sumptuous breakfast buffets, delicious lunches and multi-course dinners with options to suit every palate. Wine, beer and soft drinks are complimentary with onboard lunch and dinner service.
- Guided tours of new destinations every day are supplemented with Viking’s Culture CurriculumSM, providing interactive programs and workshops.
- On a Viking River Cruises itinerary you explore every destination your way, at your own pace. And now, Viking offers the onboard Viking Concierge Service on select journeys to help your travel dreams come true.
*Features vary by ship.
In 2013, Viking River Cruises is offering exciting new itineraries. Explore Russia, with hotel stays at the beginning and end of your cruise in Moscow and St. Petersburg. Embark on a new Portugal and Spain itinerary with included excursions that take you to towns largely unchanged by time along the Douro River between Lisbon and Porto. Or, be adventurous and travel to China, where you will visit a Giant Panda Reserve, the largest facility of its kind in the world, in Chengdu. Longer European cruises of up to 23 days are also offered, along with new holiday season itineraries. In 2014, Viking will introduce a new cruise through France's Bordeaux region, as well as a Southeast Asia itinerary that includes such destinations as Bangkok, Yangon (where you will cruise along the Irrawaddy River), and Mandalay.
More About Viking River Cruises