Discover Princess Cruises
Top Reasons to Cruise on Princess Cruises
- Warm, welcoming service. Our goal as The Consummate Host® is to make you feel content and comfortable starting the minute you set foot onboard.
- The best itineraries. Cruise with us and you can be sure to experience the best of each region you visit, no matter which of our over 100 itineraries to more than 300 ports you choose.
- Exclusive amenities. Enjoy watching Movies Under the Stars®, and street performer-style entertainment in the Piazza. Or spend a few hours in The Sanctuary — a retreat just for adults.
- Delicious, fresh food. Every sauce is made from scratch, breads and pastries are baked fresh throughout the day, and our chefs use local products to create dishes inspired by the region you’re visiting.
- The experts love us. We’re continually being honored by the industry for our carefully planned itineraries, our spectacular ships, and the way we make everyone, of every age, feel relaxed and happy when they’re with us.
*Features vary by ship.
Royal Princess, Newest Ship in Princess Cruises Fleet
The Royal Princess was christened by her godmother, The Duchess of Cambridge, in June 2013.
Featured on the Royal Princess:
- Expanded space for youth centers, including Princess Pelicans (ages 3-7), Shockwaves (ages 8-12), and Remix (ages 13-17)
- The SeaWalk, a glass-bottomed walkway extending 28 feet over the side of the ship on the top deck
- Private poolside cabanas at The Sanctuary, an adults-only retreat
- Club 6, a vibrant dance club located on Deck 6 near the Atrium
- Bellini's, an Italian-inspired cocktail bar
- Horizon Court, featuring new live cooking stations and themed events such as a German Beer Fest and a Gaucho Barbecue feast
- Three-deck-high Atrium, offering Alfredo's pizzeria, the new Ocean Terrace seafood bar, and Gelato
- Tea Tower, where guests can choose from 250 tea varieties at a tasting hosted by a tea sommelier
- Outrigger Bar, a top-deck bar serving Margaritas and made-to-order burritos
- The Lotus Spa, offering two Couples Villas with side-by-side massage tables
- The Enclave, with a hydro-therapy pool, heated stone beds, water beds and a Turkish-style Hammam steam bath
- A state-of-the-art cabin television system, offering multiple episodes of the newest hit shows and movies, at no extra charge
More About Princess Cruises