Discover Royal Caribbean International
Top Reasons to Cruise on Royal Caribbean International
- The Royal AdvantageSM - Royal Caribbean is the world’s most innovative cruise line with 22 award-winning ships that sail to the world’s most enticing places. Onboard you’ll find numerous first-at sea features, dazzling entertainment, unparalleled dining options, a variety of accommodations, plus friendly, personalized Gold Anchor Service®.
- Worldwide destinations - Cruise to your choice of over 270 of the most desirable destinations around the globe, from the rugged beauty of Alaska and Canada to the old world charm of Europe to the lush landscapes of Mexico, Hawaii, the Caribbean, Bermuda, and Bahamas. Royal Caribbean also offers unique Cruisetour land packages that visit the heart of Alaska, Canada, Dubai, Europe, and Australia and New Zealand.
- One-of-a-kind activities for everyone - Onboard you’ll experience first-at-sea innovations that make a Royal Caribbean cruise unlike any other vacation -- like rock climbing walls, ice skating, the zip line and FlowRider® surf machines. Families will love moments with Shrek, Po the panda and other DreamWorks® Animation characters. And kids have a blast at the complimentary Adventure Ocean® Youth Program with specialized programs and spaces designed just for them. The best part? These features and many more are totally complimentary.
- Dazzling entertainment and exciting nightlife - Enjoy Broadway hit musicals like Chicago and Hairspray, just steps from your stateroom. Watch performers that wow across the ice, in the multi-story theater, and in the incredible AquaTheater high-diving amphitheater.* Then live it up with dancing, laughs and live music at bars, clubs and lounges that never feature a cover charge. You can even stir your excitement at the slots and tables of Casino Royale®, our slice of Vegas right at sea.
- A delicious array of dining options - Take your palate global with a wide lineup of dining options. Most are complimentary, or indulge at specialty restaurants – classic steakhouse, festive Mexican cantina, family-style Italian trattoria, to name a few – where you can order anything you like off the menu for one low price.*
*Features vary by ship.
More About Royal Caribbean International