Discover Uniworld Boutique Cruises
Top Reasons to Cruise on Uniworld Boutique Cruises
- Luxury riverview staterooms —many with French balconies—offering deluxe signature touches including handcrafted beds from Savoir® of England and marble bathrooms with robes, slippers, and L’Occitane products.
- Award-winning service from a professionally trained staff on ships with an average capacity of just 130 guests and the highest staff-to-guest ratio in the river cruise industry.
- Complimentary meals onboard, impeccably prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients from local farmers’ markets.
- Wine, beer, and soft drinks included during lunch and dinner; bottled water replenished daily in your stateroom; and 24-hour specialty coffee and tea station.
- Shore excursions included in cruise fare, with 3 choices: “Choice is Yours,” (alternative options for sites you may have previously visited), “Gentle Walking Tours” (for a relaxed pace), and “Go Active” (more rigorous excursions such as cycling).
- Free Internet and Wi-Fi access, airport transfers, and exercise classes.
- Exciting entertainment and Signature Lectures presented by onboard experts.
*Features vary by ship.
More About Uniworld Boutique Cruises