— from $290/nt!
How to Choose a Cabin
Cabins are generally listed in order of increasing prices based on location, square footage, amenities and deck location. Cabins with the same general description but further down the list are generally located on a deck or near a ship area that is more highly sought after. As you scroll through the list remember that increases in price are typically accompanied by increases in the amenities and square footage of your cabin.
Inside cabins are generally the smallest cabins onboard and have no view. Price differences between the cabin types usually relate to the specific deck and location of the cabin. If you plan to spend time relaxing in your cabin, prefer natural light, or need more space, you may want to consider reserving an
, Balcony Cabins
, or suite
Guarantee - Inside
An actual cabin in your selected category will not be assigned at this time.
- Final cabin category and location (including deck) are at the total discretion of the cruise line.
- Upgrades are possible, however, be advised that most premium cabin categories are likely to be sold prior to sailing.
- Your cabin number will be assigned at the time of ship check-in.
- A maximum of two passengers can be accommodated in a guaranteed cabin.
* Per Passenger
* Cabin Price
Or call 1-888-249-3978
Prices are cruise only, per person (based on number of passengers entered) and do not include applicable government fees & taxes. Prices and availability are subject to change. Rates are valid for U.S. and Canadian residents only.
Fuel supplement may apply, see terms and conditions.
Upgrade Your Cruise Experience!
Upgrade from an inside cabin and save $161/night/person!
- Private verandas with ocean and port views
- Sliding glassdoors with outside access
From $899 — only $128/night/person based on double occupancy