Families will find kid-friendly activities in Aguadilla, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its casinos. Crashboat Beach, Jobos Beach, and Sandy Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 54 hotels and other accommodations in Aguadilla
- The closest major airport is in Aguadilla (BQN-Rafael Hernandez), 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Mayaguez (MAZ-Eugenio Maria de Hostos), 14.5 mi (23.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Aguadilla
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Crashboat Beach and Shacks Beach. Surfing is a top activity, and Punta Borinquen Golf Club is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Las Cascadas Water Park and Aguadilla Mall.
In Aguadilla, there are 54 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- A La Bella Noni Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Punta Borinquen Resort - Our customers like the dining options and overall value at this resort. With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Courtyard by Marriott Aguadilla - This 3-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a casino, and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Jobos Beach, located 5 mi (8 km) from the city center, and Sandy Beach, which is 10.4 mi (16.7 km) away.
Dressing for Aguadilla
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 68°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 69°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- Aguadilla gets about 54.72 inches of rain per year
- Usually September and June are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 68°F