Visiting Ahualulco de Mercado
Visitors can enjoy all that Ahualulco de Mercado has to offer including the spas and golf courses. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Guadalajara, Jalisco (GDL-Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl.), 42.9 mi (69.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ahualulco de Mercado
Places to visit in the larger region include Teuchitlan Plaza, Teuchitlan Square, and Teuchitlan Arches. You'll also find Guachicmontones Interpretive Center and Guachimontones Archaelogical Site in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hacienda El Carmen Hotel & Spa - This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a golf course, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Ahualulco de Mercado
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- About 1.26 inches of rain falls on Ahualulco de Mercado each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 50°F