Visiting Alameda del Valle
Travelers to Alameda del Valle will find plenty to explore and enjoy. La Granja, Segovia Aqueduct, and Plaza Mayor are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 160 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 34.6 mi (55.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Alameda del Valle
La Granja, Segovia Aqueduct, and Plaza Mayor are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Segovia Cathedral and Monasterio del Parral.
As you plan your vacation to Alameda del Valle, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 22 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- LA POSADA DE ALAMEDA is located in central Alameda del Valle. This 3-star hotel in Alameda del Valle features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel Infanta Isabel is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from central Alameda del Valle. This 3-star hotel in Segovia features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Eurostars Plaza Acueducto is 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from the center of Alameda del Valle. This 4-star hotel in Segovia features free WiFi, a fitness center, and a rooftop terrace. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
A top sight outside the city is Alcazar of Segovia, located 14.9 mi (24 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Alameda del Valle
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Alameda del Valle gets about 16.69 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 36°F