Visiting Aldea del Fresno
Visitors can enjoy all that Aldea del Fresno has to offer including its zoo. There are 65 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 36.2 mi (58.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Aldea del Fresno
A favorite place to visit in the city is Safari Madrid. You'll also find Centro de Fauna Naturanavas and Aventura Amazonia Pelayos in the area.
As you plan your trip to Aldea del Fresno, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can select from 65 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel El Álamo is 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from central Aldea del Fresno. This 2-star hotel in El Alamo features free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.
- Holiday Inn Express Madrid-Alcorcón is located 21 mi (33.8 km) from the heart of Aldea del Fresno. This 3-star hotel in Alcorcon features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Ibis Madrid Alcorcon Tresaguas is 21.4 mi (34.4 km) from the center of Aldea del Fresno. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Alcorcon can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for Aldea del Fresno
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 34°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Aldea del Fresno is 1.14 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F