Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Alpedrete has to offer. Around the area, top sights include Royal Monastery of San Lorenzo de El Escorial, Royal Palace of El Pardo, and La Granja.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Alpedrete
- The closest major airport is in Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 27.4 mi (44.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Alpedrete
A favorite place to visit in the city is Monumento al Cantero. In the area, you'll also find Royal Monastery of San Lorenzo de El Escorial and Royal Palace of El Pardo.
As you plan your vacation to Alpedrete, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 40 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Sierra Real is located in the heart of Alpedrete. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Alpedrete can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with an in-room minibar.
- Feijoo Apartamentos Turisticos is located in central Alpedrete. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star apartment in Alpedrete can enjoy access to a café and parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Apartamentos Turísticos Feijoo is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the city center. This 3-star apartment in Alpedrete features a café, parking, and a business center.
A top sight in the surrounding area is La Granja, 16.6 mi/26.6 km from the city center.
Dressing for Alpedrete
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 34°F at night
- Alpedrete gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F