Travelers to Alpine will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 75 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Alpine
Places to visit in the larger region include Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest and Thompson Trail #629. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan for your vacation to Alpine, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 75 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- RV With Amazing Views! Private 3.5 Acres, Peaceful Spot Next to National Forest is located 4.4 mi (7 km) from the heart of Alpine. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Springerville can enjoy access to free parking and a game room, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Reed's Lodge is 22.8 mi (36.7 km) from the center of Alpine. This 2-star motel in Springerville features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Americas Best Value Inn-Springerville is 23.1 mi (37.1 km) from central Alpine. This 2.5-star hotel in Eagar features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Alpine
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 16°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 26°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 38°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 16°F
- About 10.79 inches of rain falls on Alpine each year
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 17°F