Visiting Anse Marcel
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Anse Marcel, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and tucked away, this city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Top sights around the area include Pinel Island, Fort St. Louis, and Marigot Market.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Anse Marcel
- The closest major airport is in Grand Case (SFG-L'Esperance), 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in The Valley (AXA-Clayton J. Lloyd Intl.), 6 mi (9.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Anse Marcel
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Anse Marcel Beach and Petites Cayes Bay. Additionally, in the area you'll find Pinel Island and Fort St. Louis.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Anse Marcel. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Marquis Boutique Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Anse Marcel Beach Resort - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi.
Top places to visit in the area include Marigot Market, 4.7 mi/7.6 km from the heart of the city, and Maho Beach, which is 7.7 mi (12.4 km) away.
Dressing for Anse Marcel
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 74°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 80°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 75°F
- Anse Marcel gets about 1.46 inches of rain per year
- Usually September and June are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas February and March are often coldest, averaging 74°F