Visiting Apaseo el Grande
Travelers to Apaseo el Grande will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Santa Rosa de Viterbo Temple.
- There are 393 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Queretaro, Queretaro (QRO-Queretaro Intl.), 28.6 mi (46 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Apaseo el Grande
Santa Rosa de Viterbo Temple is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Galerias Celaya Mall and Lasallista Benavente University.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hotel la Pitaya - This 3-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Apaseo el Grande
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 45°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 52°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- Average annual rainfall for Apaseo el Grande is 42.44 inches
- Usually June and May are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 46°F