Visitors can enjoy all that Arima has to offer including the parks and live music. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its rich culture.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Arima
- The closest major airport is in Port of Spain (POS-Piarco Intl.), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Arima
A favorite place to visit in the city is Santa Rosa First Peoples Community Centre. Additionally, you'll find Cleaver Woods Park and Millenium Golf Club in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Arima, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 25 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- The Cannons of Trinidad and Tobago W.I – Arima is located within 0.5 mi (0.8 km) of the city center. This 2.5-star bed & breakfast in Arima features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- C&C Bed and Breakfast is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the city's heart. This 2.5-star hotel in Piarco features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
Dressing for Arima
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 90°F and the nighttime average to be 71°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- Arima gets about 2.60 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 72°F