Visitors can enjoy all that Arroyomolinos has to offer including the ski areas and shopping. Top sights around the area include Plaza Mayor, Prado Museum, and Madrid Zoo Aquarium.
- You'll find 2439 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Madrid
- The closest major airport is in Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 22.4 mi (36.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Arroyomolinos
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Xanadu Shopping Center is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Madrid SnowZone to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation to Arroyomolinos, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 41 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- 3 Bedroom Accommodation in Arroyomolinos is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Arroyomolinos. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Madrid can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its quiet location and comfortable beds.
- Novotel Madrid Center is 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from the center of Arroyomolinos. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Madrid can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to public transit and comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Regina is 14.8 mi (23.9 km) from central Arroyomolinos. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Madrid can enjoy access to a bar and a rooftop terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to public transit and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Plaza Mayor, 14.4 mi/23.2 km from the heart of the city, and Prado Museum, which is 14.9 mi (24.1 km) away.
Dressing for Arroyomolinos
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 34°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Arroyomolinos is 1.14 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F