Visiting Ash Fork
Visitors can enjoy all that Ash Fork has to offer including the restaurants and museums. There are 56 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ash Fork
Places to visit in the larger region include Elephant Rocks Golf Course and Elk Ridge Ski Area. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan for your vacation to Ash Fork, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 56 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Ramada by Wyndham Williams/Grand Canyon Area is 16.8 mi (27 km) from central Ash Fork. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Williams can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and quiet location.
- Grand Canyon Railway Hotel is located 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the heart of Ash Fork. This 3.5-star hotel in Williams features 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free parking. Our customers like its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Williams is 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from the center of Ash Fork. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Williams can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Dressing for Ash Fork
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- About 17.91 inches of rain falls on Ash Fork each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 24°F