Visiting Atotonilco El Alto
Travelers to Atotonilco El Alto will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Atotonilco El Alto
Places to visit in the larger region include San Ignacio Temple, Colonia Square, and Church of San Jose Obrero. Additionally, you'll find Church of Sta. Maria De Guadalupe in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Atotonilco El Alto, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 9 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Plaza Centro is 24.1 mi (38.7 km) from the center of Atotonilco El Alto. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Tepatitlan de Morelos can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Centriplaza Hotel Suite & Spa is 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from central Atotonilco El Alto. This 3.5-star hotel in Capilla de Guadalupe features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- City Express Tepatitlán is located 23.5 mi (37.8 km) from the heart of Atotonilco El Alto. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Tepatitlan de Morelos can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Atotonilco El Alto
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 50°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 60°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 50°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Atotonilco El Alto is 38.86 inches
- May and June are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 51°F