Visiting Avellanas Beach
Visitors to Avellanas Beach are sure to enjoy the beaches, spas, and restaurants. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Conchal Beach and Flamingo Beach.
- There are 29 hotels and other accommodations in Avellanas Beach
- The closest major airport is in Liberia (LIR-Daniel Oduber Intl.), 32.2 mi (51.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Avellanas Beach
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Avellana Beach and Mansita Beach. Additionally, in the area you'll find Conchal Beach and Flamingo Beach.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Avellanas Beach. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- JW Marriott Guanacaste Resort and Spa - With a stay at this 4.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 4 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and room size.
- Las Avellanas Villas - Our customers like the beach locale at this resort. With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Hotel Mauna Loa - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
Dressing for Avellanas Beach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 83°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 62°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Avellanas Beach is 72.76 inches
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 62°F