Visiting Bad Brueckenau
Visitors can enjoy all that Bad Brueckenau has to offer including the spas, gardens, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums. In Bad Brueckenau, there are 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bad Brueckenau
Favorite places to visit in the city include Sinnflut Water Park, Grosser Kursaal, and German Bicycle Museum. In the area, you'll also find The Fuglein Family Memorial Cross and Evangelical Church of Zuntersbach.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Bad Brueckenau. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Dorint Resort & Spa Bad Brückenau - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 indoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel zur Mühle - Our customers like the breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with a private living room.
Dressing for Bad Brueckenau
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 29°F at night
- Bad Brueckenau gets about 0.91 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 28°F