Visiting Bad Orb
Visitors can enjoy all that Bad Orb has to offer including the spas, golf courses, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and restaurants.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Bad Orb
- The closest major airport is in Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.), 37.1 mi (59.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bad Orb
Favorite places to visit in the city include Bad Orb Barefoot Path, Magnet Salina, and Toskana Therme Bad Orb. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Untertorplatz and Saint Martin Church.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel an der Therme Bad Orb - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and room size.
Dressing for Bad Orb
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Bad Orb gets about 23.11 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F