History buffs will enjoy exploring Baden-Baden, and visitors give high marks for the relaxing spas and shopping. Tourists who journey to this walkable city can discover its casinos, cafés, and forests.
- There are 73 hotels and other accommodations in Baden-Baden
- The closest major airport is in Karlsruhe (FKB-Karlsruhe - Baden-Baden), 7 mi (11.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Strasbourg (XER-Boulevard de Metz Bus Stop), 26.2 mi (42.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Baden-Baden
Cultural venues in the city include Faberge Museum, Staatliche Kunsthalle Baden-Baden, and Museum Frieder Burda. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Casino Baden-Baden and Kurhaus Baden-Baden.
In Baden-Baden, you'll be able to select from 73 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Aqua Aurelia Suitenhotel - This 4.5-star hotel in Baden Baden Old Town features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Hotel Belle Epoque Baden Baden - Our customers love the convenient parking and quiet rooms at this hotel. This 4.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and parking.
- Roomers Baden-Baden, Autograph Collection - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable beds.
Getting Around Baden-Baden
With so many ways to get around, exploring Baden-Baden is a breeze. Metro stations nearby include Baden-Baden Haueneberstein S-Bahn and Baden-Baden Rebland S-Bahn. To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Baden-Baden Station.
Dressing for Baden-Baden
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Baden-Baden each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F