Visitors can enjoy all that Baker has to offer including its parks. There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in larger region.
Sightseeing and Staying in Baker
A couple of favorite places to visit are Sandy Valley Ranch and Death Valley National Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your visit to Baker, you might not be able to find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 8 hotels and other lodging types in the region. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Buffalo Bill's Resort & Casino is 47.6 mi (76.6 km) from central Baker. This 2.5-star resort in Primm features a casino, 7 restaurants, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Primm Valley Resort & Casino is 47.5 mi (76.5 km) from the center of Baker. This 2.5-star resort in Primm features a casino, 5 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and convenient parking.
- Gold Strike Hotel & Gambling Hall is located 52.3 mi (84.1 km) from the heart of Baker. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Jean can enjoy access to a casino and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Baker
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 102°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 105°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 32°F
- Baker gets about 2.52 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 102°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 35°F