Visiting Barajas de Melo
Travelers to Barajas de Melo will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 40 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Barajas de Melo
Places to visit in the larger region include Nuestra Senora de la Asuncion Church, Constitucion Plaza, and Museo Casa Parada. Additionally, you'll find Monastery of Ucles and Monastery of Santa María de la Merced in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Barajas de Melo, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 40 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel & Spa Rural Las Nubes is 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from the center of Barajas de Melo. This 3-star hotel in Albalate de Zorita features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Parador de Chinchón is located 24.4 mi (39.2 km) from the heart of Barajas de Melo. This 4-star hotel in Chinchon features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
- Hotel Condesa de Chinchón is 24.4 mi (39.3 km) from central Barajas de Melo. This 3-star hotel in Chinchon features a restaurant, a bar, and a rooftop terrace. Our customers like its location.
Dressing for Barajas de Melo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- About 0.91 inches of rain falls on Barajas de Melo each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F