Visitors can enjoy all that Barnwell has to offer including the lakeside setting and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Barnwell
- The closest major airport is in Augusta, GA (AGS-Augusta Regional), 36.2 mi (58.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Barnwell
A favorite place to visit in the city is Barnwell City Hall. Additionally, you'll find Barnwell County Memory Gardens and Barnwell State Park in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Carolina Lodge - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Barnwell
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- Barnwell gets about 47.28 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 35°F