Visiting Becerril de la Sierra
Travelers to Becerril de la Sierra will find plenty to explore and enjoy. La Granja, Royal Monastery of San Lorenzo de El Escorial, and Segovia Aqueduct are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 167 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 27.9 mi (44.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Becerril de la Sierra
La Granja, Royal Monastery of San Lorenzo de El Escorial, and Segovia Aqueduct are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Plaza Mayor and Segovia Cathedral.
As you plan your vacation to Becerril de la Sierra, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 27 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Rural Hotel Las Gacelas is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from central Becerril de la Sierra. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Becerril de la Sierra can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private balcony.
- Gran Hotel Attica21 Las Rozas is located 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from the heart of Becerril de la Sierra. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Las Rozas de Madrid can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi.
- Parador de Segovia is 17.6 mi (28.4 km) from the center of Becerril de la Sierra. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Segovia can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Alcazar of Segovia, located 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from the city center, and Monasterio del Parral, which is 17.7 mi (28.5 km) away.
Dressing for Becerril de la Sierra
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 34°F at night
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Becerril de la Sierra each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F