Visitors to Becici are sure to enjoy the beaches, bars, and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and seafood restaurants.
- There are 48 hotels and other accommodations in Becici
- The closest major airport is in Tivat (TIV), 11.7 mi (18.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Podgorica (TGD), 19.7 mi (31.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Becici
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Becici Beach. In the area, you'll also find Slovenska Beach and Sveti Nikola Island.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 48 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Becici. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Splendid Conference and Spa Resort - This 5-star hotel features 2 indoor pools, 2 outdoor pools, and a full-service spa. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Hotel Montenegro Beach Resort - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 indoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Iberostar Bellevue - All Inclusive - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and beach locale.
Dressing for Becici
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- Average annual rainfall for Becici is 1.14 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 38°F