Those traveling to Bejuco are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. In Bejuco, there are 13 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Liberia (LIR-Daniel Oduber Intl.), 55.6 mi (89.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bejuco
A couple of favorite places to visit are San Miguel Beach and Playa Coyote. Additionally, you'll find Manzanillo Beach and Hermosa Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Bejuco. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Punta Islita, Autograph Collection - With a stay at this 4.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Hotel Laguna Mar - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Casa Caletas - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Bejuco
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 83°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 62°F as the nighttime average
- About 72.76 inches of rain falls on Bejuco each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 62°F