Visiting Belle Glade
Visitors can enjoy all that Belle Glade has to offer including its golf courses. There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in West Palm Beach, FL (PBI-Palm Beach Intl.), 35.8 mi (57.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Belle Glade
A couple of favorite places to visit are Sugar Cane Golf Club and Lake Okeechobee. You'll also find Roland Martin Marina and Sugarland Park in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Belle Glade, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 10 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- The Historic Clewiston Inn is 17.6 mi (28.2 km) from central Belle Glade. This 2.5-star hotel in Clewiston features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
- Best Western Of Clewiston is located 18.4 mi (29.7 km) from the heart of Belle Glade. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Clewiston can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clewiston is 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from the center of Belle Glade. This 2.5-star hotel in Clewiston features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Belle Glade
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 64°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 57°F
- Belle Glade gets about 62.40 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 58°F