Visitors can enjoy all that Bellemont has to offer including the restaurants, shopping, and ski areas. Top sights around the area include Lowell Observatory and Humphreys Peak.
- You'll find 395 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Grand Canyon
- The closest major airport is in Flagstaff, AZ (FLG-Flagstaff Pulliam Field), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Sedona, AZ (SDX), 26.2 mi (42.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bellemont
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Lowell Observatory and Humphreys Peak. In the area, you'll also find Arboretum at Flagstaff and Arizona Snowbowl.
As you start planning your visit to Bellemont, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 42 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Flagstaff Family Friendly is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the center of Bellemont. This 3-star hotel in Flagstaff features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Flagstaff, AZ is located 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from the heart of Bellemont. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Flagstaff can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and WiFi.
- Baymont by Wyndham Flagstaff is 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from central Bellemont. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Williams can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and quiet location.
Dressing for Bellemont
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 17°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 26°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 16°F
- Bellemont gets about 21.57 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 17°F