Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Benaulim, which is also known for its gardens and seafood restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its spas and golf courses. Around the area, top sights include Varca Beach, Cavelossim Beach, and Arossim Beach.
- There are 31 hotels and other accommodations in Benaulim
- The closest major airport is in Goa (GOI-Dabolim), 11.2 mi (18 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Benaulim
The beaches and gardens highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Vaddi Beach, Benaulim Beach, and Sernabatim Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Maria Hall to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Benaulim. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Goa - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 6 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- The Fern Beira Mar Resort - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Joecons Beach Resort - This 3.5-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Popular places to visit in the area include Varca Beach, 2.4 mi/3.8 km from the heart of the city, and Cavelossim Beach, which is 5.2 mi (8.4 km) away.
Dressing for Benaulim
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 98°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 62°F
- From April to June, the average is 100°F during the day and 70°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 62°F as the nighttime average
- About 25.71 inches of rain falls on Benaulim each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 98°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 63°F