Visitors to Bensheim are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, bars, and shopping.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Bensheim
- The closest major airport is in Mannheim (MHG), 15.7 mi (25.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.), 24.8 mi (39.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bensheim
Places to visit in the larger region include Lorsch Abbey, Frankensteins Castle, and Evangelische Kirche Rimbach. In the area, you'll also find Rimbacher Rathaus and Evangelische Kirche Zotzenbach.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Bensheim. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Tobbaccon - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Alleehotel Europa - Our customers like the breakfast and room size at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Bensheim
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Bensheim-Auerbach Station or Bensheim Station. Bensheim may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Bensheim
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Bensheim each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F