Visitors to Benson are sure to enjoy the restaurants and coffeehouses. The welcoming and quaint setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Benson
- The closest major airport is in Tucson, AZ (TUS-Tucson Intl.), 37 mi (59.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Benson
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the desert and Kartchner Caverns State Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Gammons Gulch and San Pedro Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Benson. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Quality Inn - Our customers like the overall value and convenient parking at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Benson - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Getting Around Benson
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Benson Station. Benson might not have very many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Benson
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 77°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 100°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 100°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Benson gets about 0.43 inches of rain per year
- June and July are usually the hottest months averaging 98°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F