Visitors can enjoy all that Berea has to offer including the sporting events, breweries, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, shopping, and lakeside setting. Top sights around the area include Quicken Loans Arena, Progressive Field, and FirstEnergy Stadium.
- You'll find 248 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cleveland
- The closest major airport is in Cleveland, OH (CLE-Hopkins Intl.), 3.1 mi (5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cleveland, OH (BKL-Burke Lakefront), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Berea
A favorite place to visit in the city is Baldwin Wallace College. Additionally, in the area you'll find Quicken Loans Arena and Progressive Field.
As you plan your vacation to Berea, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 81 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Sonesta ES Suites Cleveland Airport is located 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Middleburg Heights can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport-Middleburg Heights is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Middleburg Heights can enjoy access to free parking and conference space, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its quiet location and quiet rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include FirstEnergy Stadium, located 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from the city center, and Great Lakes Science Center, which is 12.7 mi (20.5 km) away.
Dressing for Berea
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 22°F at night
- Berea gets about 39.13 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°F