Visitors can enjoy all that Bernal has to offer including the mountain views, museums, and shopping. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its scenic landscape. A top sight in the city is Pena de Bernal.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodations in Bernal
- The closest major airport is in Queretaro, Queretaro (QRO-Queretaro Intl.), 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bernal
A couple of favorite places to visit are Pena de Bernal and Museo del Dulce. Additionally, you'll find Bodegas de Cote and Termas del Rey Water Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Bernal. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- RÁ NGU Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Hotel Boutique Casa Mateo - Our customers like the location and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Villa Bernal - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Bernal
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 45°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Bernal is 42.44 inches
- June and May are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F