Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Bijagua, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its ecotours. A top sight in the area is Rincon de la Vieja National Park.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Bijagua
- The closest major airport is in Liberia (LIR-Daniel Oduber Intl.), 33.8 mi (54.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bijagua
The city's hiking trails and gardens provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Tenorio Volcano National Park. Additionally, you'll find Rincon de la Vieja National Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Bijagua. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Casitas Tenorio B&B - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room refrigerator. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and WiFi.
- Finca Mei Tai Well Being Lodge - Our customers like the pool and clean, comfortable rooms at this lodge. With a stay at this 3.5-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with a private patio.
- B&B Hotel Sueño Celeste - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Bijagua
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 62°F at night
- About 72.76 inches of rain falls on Bijagua each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 62°F