Visitors to Bijela are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Bijela
- The closest major airport is in Tivat (TIV), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Dubrovnik (DBV), 20.8 mi (33.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bijela
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Kotor Bay. In the area, you'll also find Our Lady of the Rocks and Sveti Dorde Island.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Bijela. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Boutique Hotel Casa Del Mare - Blanche - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and convenient parking.
- Hotel Regina - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking.
Dressing for Bijela
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 38°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bijela is 1.14 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 38°F