Visiting Bird In Hand
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Bird In Hand, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city will delight tourists with its entertainment choices, opera houses, and local tours.
- You'll find 207 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lancaster
- The closest major airport is in Lancaster, PA (LNS), 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Reading, PA (RDG-Reading Regional), 25.2 mi (40.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bird In Hand
The city is well known for its opera and theaters, and Bird-in-Hand Stage is a local cultural venue. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Bird in Hand Farmers Market is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Waters Edge Mini Golf and Amish Country.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Bird In Hand. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Amish View Inn and Suites - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Bird In Hand Village Inn & Suites - Our customers like the overall value and WiFi at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Amish Country Motel - Amenities at this 2-star motel include an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Bird In Hand
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 22°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 23°F at night
- About 42.80 inches of rain falls on Bird In Hand each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°F