Visitors to Blizikuce are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views and restaurants.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Blizikuce
- The closest major airport is in Tivat (TIV), 14.8 mi (23.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Podgorica (TGD), 19.5 mi (31.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Blizikuce
Places to visit in the larger region include Sveti Stefan Beach, Milocer Beach, and Becici Beach. You'll also find Sveti Nikola Island and Slovenska Beach in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Apartments Djurasevic - With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Blizikuce
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 38°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Blizikuce is 1.14 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 38°F