Visitors can enjoy all that Blonduos has to offer including the northern lights, riverfront, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and restaurants. In Blonduos, there are 14 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Blonduos
A couple of favorite places to visit are Blonduos Church and Museum of Handicrafts. In the area, you'll also find Thingeyrar and Borgarvirki.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Blonduos. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Glaðheimar Cottages - Amenities at this 2-star cottage include free parking and an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Hotel Blanda - Our customers like the dining options and central location at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Riverside Hostel - This 2-star guesthouse features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
Dressing for Blonduos
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 36°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- From April to June, the average is 57°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 44°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Blonduos is 1.18 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 56°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F