Visiting Bragg Creek
Visitors can enjoy all that Bragg Creek has to offer including the parks, spas, and golf courses. A top sight in the area is Nakiska Ski Resort.
- You'll find 310 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Calgary
- The closest major airport is in Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.), 34.2 mi (55.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bragg Creek
The picturesque setting of Allen Bill Pond and Elbow Falls exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Elbow Valley Visitors Center and Wintergreen Golf and Country Club.
As you plan for your vacation to Bragg Creek, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 24 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Sleepy Creek Country Manor is located 7.4 mi (12 km) from the heart of Bragg Creek. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Bragg Creek can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast.
- Sandman Hotels & Suites Calgary West is 25.2 mi (40.5 km) from the center of Bragg Creek. This 3-star hotel in Bowness features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and comfortable rooms.
- Grey Eagle Resort is 25.4 mi (40.8 km) from central Bragg Creek. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Calgary can enjoy access to a casino and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Nakiska Ski Resort, located 19 mi (30.6 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Bragg Creek
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 45°F during the day and 3°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 23°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 34°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of 5°F
- About 0.63 inches of rain falls on Bragg Creek each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 6°F