Visitors to Brasilito are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and local tours. Flamingo Beach, Conchal Beach, and Coco Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Brasilito
- The closest major airport is in Liberia (LIR-Daniel Oduber Intl.), 21.4 mi (34.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Brasilito
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Playa Brasilito. In the area, you'll also find Flamingo Beach and Conchal Beach.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Brasilito. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Conchal Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Brasilito - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Nany - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Coco Beach, 11.8 mi/18.9 km from the city center, and Hermosa Bay Beach, which is 13.6 mi (21.8 km) away.
Dressing for Brasilito
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 62°F at night
- Brasilito gets about 72.76 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 62°F