Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Bridgeport, which is also known for its hot springs and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés. A top sight in the city is Bodie Historic District. In Bridgeport, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bridgeport
The hiking trails, hot springs, and lakeside exemplify the city's natural beauty, and places to visit include Travertine Hot Spring and Buckeye Hot Spring. Additionally, you might want to add Bodie Historic District to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Bridgeport. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Walker River Lodge - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
- Silver Maple Inn and The Cain House - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable, quiet rooms at this B&B. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Virginia Creek Settlement - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Bridgeport
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 21°F
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Bridgeport each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 23°F