Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Brisenas has to offer. There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Brisenas
Places to visit in the larger region include Plaza Libertador Miguel Hidalgo, Parish of St. James, and Sanctuary of Guadalupe. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation to Brisenas, you may not find the ideal accommodation in the heart of the city, but below are lodging choices around the area.
- Hotel Latino is 17.8 mi (28.6 km) from central Brisenas. This 3-star hotel in Sahuayo features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour fitness center.
- Hotel Plaza Sahuayo is 17.9 mi (28.9 km) from the center of Brisenas. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Sahuayo can enjoy access to a casino and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Brisenas
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 50°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 50°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Brisenas is 38.86 inches
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 51°F