Visitors can enjoy all that Budardalur has to offer including the restaurants, hot springs, and coffeehouses. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and tucked away setting. In Budardalur, there are 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Budardalur
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Budardalur. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Ljosaland - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel Edda Laugar in Saelingsdalur - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free parking, and a terrace.
Dressing for Budardalur
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 41°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 55°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 57°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 48°F during the day and 29°F at night
- About 30.71 inches of rain falls on Budardalur each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 56°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 28°F