Travelers to Bŭlgarevo will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 127 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Varna (VAR-Varna Intl.), 31.6 mi (50.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bŭlgarevo
Places to visit in the larger region include St. George's Church, Kavarna Stadium, and St. George's Beach. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you start planning your visit to Bŭlgarevo, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 13 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Paradise Blue Hotel and Spa is located 17 mi (27.4 km) from the heart of Bŭlgarevo. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Albena can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Therma Palace Balneo Hotel & Spa is 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from central Bŭlgarevo. This 5-star hotel in Kranevo features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- Hotel Kristel Park - All Inclusive Light is 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from the center of Bŭlgarevo. This 3-star resort in Kranevo features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center.
Dressing for Bŭlgarevo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- About 14.80 inches of rain falls on Bŭlgarevo each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 31°F