Visiting Bullhead City
Travelers to Bullhead City give high marks for the riverfront and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its casinos and shopping.
- There are 58 hotels and other accommodations in Bullhead City
- The closest major airport is in Lake Havasu City, AZ (HII-Lake Havasu City Municipal), 22.7 mi (36.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Laughlin, NV (IFP-Laughlin - Bullhead Intl.), 25.7 mi (41.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bullhead City
Boating is a top activity, and Riviera Marina is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Desert Lakes Golf Course and Needles Regional Museum.
In Bullhead City, you'll be able to select from 58 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Colorado River Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and comfortable rooms.
- Rio del Sol Inn - Amenities at this hotel include an outdoor pool and free parking.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Bullhead City - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
A popular place to see outside the city is London Bridge, 29.3 mi/47.2 km from the center of the city.
Getting Around Bullhead City
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Needles Station. Bullhead City may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Bullhead City
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 84°F and the nighttime average to be 43°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 111°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September averages 112°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 97°F during the day and 43°F at night
- About 4.92 inches of rain falls on Bullhead City each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 111°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 44°F