Discover more of the area with a visit to Bullion Plaza Cultural Center.
Come and experience it in Globe - Miami.
There are at least 3 hotel options within a radius of 6 miles of Bullion Plaza Cultural Center. The Travelodge Globe Az and Americas Best Value Inn Globe/Miami are some of your best options here.
A great place to spend your vacation, for those who aren't rolling in cash, is the Belle-Aire Motel. This hotel is a mere 5 miles away, too.
If touring Bullion Plaza Cultural Center has left you with a rumbling stomach, get yourself over to Joes Ribs (1255 Live Oak Street, Miami) for a delectable meal. Later on you can find a good vantage point, chat with a friendly local and have a few beers at Wild Horses Saloon (416 Sullivan Street, Miami).
Other Places to Visit near Bullion Plaza Cultural Center
During your time here, you'll figure out that there is so much more than just Bullion Plaza Cultural Center to check out:
- Man has always held a fascination for mountains. If you find yourself drawn to towering peaks, a climb up Needle Mountain is an experience you will treasure.
- If you can't live without golf, make your way to Corre Valley Country Club. Here you can practice your game while you enjoy the weather.
- Educate yourself on the people that influenced this area by going to Gila County Historical Museum.
- Go to Old Dominion Historic Mine Park for some relaxation and recreation in the area's maintained spaces.
- Look over the dynamic program of upcoming displays, art programs and music concerts at Cobre Valley Center for the Arts.