Visitors to Caduano are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Puerto Los Cabos Golf Club.
- You'll find 960 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Cabos
- The closest major airport is in San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.), 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Caduano
A favorite place to visit in the city is Desertica Cabo Multi Adventure Park. Additionally, you'll find Puerto Los Cabos Golf Club in the area.
As you plan your trip to Caduano, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 327 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos - All Inclusive is located 17.4 mi (27.9 km) from the heart of Caduano. This 4.5-star resort in San Jose del Cabo features 5 outdoor pools, a free water park, and a water park. Our customers like its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort All Inclusive is 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the center of Caduano. This 4.5-star resort in San Jose del Cabo features a full-service spa, 7 restaurants, and free breakfast. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
- Hyatt Place Los Cabos is 17.4 mi (28 km) from central Caduano. This 3-star hotel in San Jose del Cabo features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Caduano
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 54°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 97°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September averages 97°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 93°F during the day and 57°F at night
- About 7.09 inches of rain falls on Caduano each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 97°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 56°F