Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Cahuita, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches, parks, and local tours. In Cahuita, there are 31 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cahuita
The beaches, parks, and gardens highlight the city's natural beauty, and Kelly Creek Station, Blanca Beach, and Negra Beach are worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cahuita National Park and Sloth Sanctuary of Costa Rica.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Cahuita. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Playa Negra Guesthouse - This 2.5-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Magellan Boutique Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with a private patio.
- 3 Bamboo Lodge - With a stay at this 3-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Cahuita
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 94°F and the nighttime average to be 67°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 94°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Cahuita is 112.68 inches
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 68°F